For everyone who are planning to go to the GDO SEO Training Camp, here are the full details:
What: The Glen Dimaandal Invitational (GDI) SEO Training Camp
When: July 12, 2014 at 9:00 AM to July 13, 11:30 AM
Where: Villa Alfredo’s resort, Barangay Baliti, San Fernando, Pampanga
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is the GDI SEO Training Camp?
This was originally a day-and-a-half long training camp for GDI employees only. We decided to let 3 people sit in and we were shocked that 30+ wanted to do it. It will be a healthy mix of learning, socialization, food, swimming and hopefully, sunshine.
Who should attend it?
Digital marketing professionals, freelancers, startups, entrepreneurs and anyone interested in learning the ways of the trade.
How do I get invited?
Get invited by me or one of the people I already invited.
How do I get to the venue?
If you’re from Pampanga, you probably already know. If you’re coming in from Manila, Cebu, Mindanao or any other location outside Pampanga, it’s best to take this route:
Take a Bataan transit or Genesis bus to either Balanga or Mariveles. Both will go right through San Fernando. Just tell the conductor to drop you off at Northwalk and we’ll be there waiting with a couple of vehicles to drive you to the venue. Everyone has to be there by 8:00AM so we can start on time.
There are Genesis and Bataan transit terminals in Pasay, Cubao and Avenida.
Alternatively, you can take a Victory Liner bus in Caloocan or Cubao going to Olongapo. Those buses also pass by San Fernando. Just don’t take the ones going to SCTex.
If you’re bringing a vehicle, it will be best to meet up with the rest of the group at Northwalk.
Who will be speaking?
The current speaker lineup consists of:
- Jason Acidre– CEO & Founder, Xight Interactive
- Gary Viray – Co-founder, Search Opt Media
- Glen Dimaandal – CEO & Founder, GDI. Online Marketing Manager, Emerson Electric
- Fervil Von Tripoli – CEO & Founder, Fervil Von
- Jayson Bagio – SEO Consultant, SEO Teky
- Roel Manarang – Founder & CEO, North Social Media
- Valerie Deveza – Social Media Manager
- Venchito Tampon Jr. – Link building expert, blogger at Digital Philippines
What are the topics to be covered?
The event’s theme will be processes that freelancers and startups can easily deploy and monetize. The goal of each speaker is to teach you a business process that you can immediately apply to generate more income for yourself and your organization.
How much will this cost me?
For people who’ll be needing accommodations, it will be Php 1,250. For people who will go home for the night, it will be Php 800. Either way, this includes your meals and use of the resort amenities.
When do I pay and how?
You can pay on or before July 4, 2014. Send the funds to my either my PayPal account (email address email@example.com) or BPI account 0700-000-591. Account name Glen Dimaandal.
What do I get for my money?
- Knowledge that can help you make millions
- Three buffet-style meals (lunch and dinner on the 12th, breakfast on the 13th)
- Accommodations (if you’re staying for the night). We’ve rented a villa with 4 rooms that can accommodate 4-8 people each (depending on willingness to sleep on the floor).
- Use of 3 swimming pools
- Use of the function hall
- Free transpo from terminal to venue and back
- Priceless networking opportunities
What will be on the menu?
A lot. Here are the complete details:
- Buffalo style chicken
- Beef caldereta
- Cipo egg
- Fish fillet with vegetable salad
- White rice
- dessert: Maja blanca
- drinks: regular iced tea
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Pork Pepper steak
- Seafood Salpicao
- Roast Beef
- Yellow rice
- Dessert: Buko pandan jelly
- drinks: Red iced tea
- Baked Macaroni
- Rice, ham, egg and beef tapa
- Loaf bread
- fresh fruits
- coffee, juice and Milo
Glen, will you be profiting from this?
Are you kidding me? 😛 If there’s extra money, I’ll raffle it off to a lucky participant. J