On February 17th, 2018, PeepCon 3.0 will finally happen. This is by far the most anticipated SEO conference to happen in the Philippines in the past several years, selling out its original allocation of 200 seats 30 days before the event even happened.
Demand for tickets has persisted and if you’ve been following GDI in the past few years, you’ll know that the thing we hate most is leaving people out in the cold. Thanks to a little logistical magic, we’re happy to announce that we’re adding 50 more seats to accommodate everyone!
PeepCon 3.0 happens in the Marco Polo Hotel Grand Ballroom in Ortigas. The complete address is 1600 Meralco Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila.
As of now, we’ve finalized the programme and you can see it in the table below:
|7:30 – 8:30 AM
|8:30 – 9:00 AM
|The State of SEO in 2018
|9:30 – 10:15 AM
|Ruth Burr Reedy
|Why You Need to Invest in Technical SEO
|10:15 – 11:00 AM
|What Content and Why?
|11:00 – 11:15 AM
|11:15 AM – 11:45 AM
|3 Key Content Marketing Trends For 2018
|11:45:00 – 12:45 PM
|1:00 – 1:30 PM
|20 link building tips and strategies for 2018
|1:30 – 2:00 PM
|Avoiding Google Penalties by Appearing Squeaky Clean
|2:00 – 2:30 PM
|Experimentation: A Superior Framework+Offering for SEO
|2:30 – 2:45 PM
|2:45 – 3:30 PM
|Your Website Doesn’t Matter: Local SEO in 2018 and Beyond
|3:30 – 4:00 PM
|Driving SEM Growth in 2018
|4:00 – 4:30 PM
|Eric Van Buskirk
|Lessons from Overseeing 8 Data Studies for Neil Patel and Brian Dean
|4:30 – 5:00 PM
|Q & A / Photo Ops
No “Filipino Time”
We advise all atendees to come and register as early as possible on the day of the event. This allows you to choose your preferred seats and stay with your group. The sessions will start on time and we will not wait for you and your group to get in.
A Few Do’s and Dont’s
- Do come in appropriate attire. This is a conference where professionals will converge. Smart casual or business attire is recommended.
- Do keep gadget use to a minimum. Please avoid taking excessive photos or extensive videos of speakers as they present. PeepCon 3.0 will have an official videographer and the speaker videos will be uploaded to YouTube and sent out to everyone after the event. Having your phone or tablet in the air and obscuring other people’s views is not cool.
- Do network with the other attendees – most of them will welcome it
- Do feel free to approach the speakers. They will be more than willing to entertain SEO-related questions
- Do come early. We will have a packed schedule and it needs to flow in a timely manner.
- Do respect other attendees. Be polite and mindful of other people’s experiences.
- Don’t be a jackass. Just because you paid the registration fee doesn’t mean you can feel entitled to more than a seat, the hotel food and networking opportunities. Be nice. We can all get along.
- Do ask Team GDI for help if you have any questions or concerns. We will be more than happy to assist.
- Do have fun and if you have time, take a moment to approach me so I can say hello and thank you for attending the event.
Again, we thank you all for the tremendous support you’ve shown so far and we look forward to seeing you on Feb. 17th!